You Make My Dreams
What I want, you've got and it might be haaard to handleBut like a flame that burns the candle, the candle feeds the flame
Yeah, yeah, what I've got, full stock of thoughts and dreams that scatter
And you pull them all together, and how È, I can't explain
Oh, yeah, well, well, you! (Ooh-ooh, ooh-ooh-ooh)
Oh, yeah, well, well, you! (Ooh-ooh, ooh-ooh-ooh)
You make a my dreams cooome true
You (You, you, you, ooh-ooh-ooh, you)
You (You, you, you, ooh-ooh-ooh, you)
Well, well, well, yooou (Ooh-ooh, ooh-ooh-ooh)
Oh, yeah, you make my dreams come true
Oh, yeah, you make my dreams come true
(You, you, you, ooh-ooh-ooh, you) Heeellll yeah
On a night when bad dreams become a screamer
When they're messing wiiiith the dreamer,
On a night when bad dreams become a screamer
When they're messing wiiiith the dreamer,
I can laugh it in the faaace
Twist and shout my way out and wrap yourseeelf around me
'Cause I ain't the way you found me and I'll never beÈ the same
Oh, yeah, well, 'cause you! (Ooh-ooh, ooh-ooh-ooh)
Oh, yeah, well, 'cause you! (Ooh-ooh, ooh-ooh-ooh)
Mm-hmm You make a my dreams cooome true
Oh, yeah (You, you, you, ooh-ooh-ooh, you)
Well, well, well, you (Ooh-ooh, ooh-ooh-ooh)
Oh, yeah (You, you, you, ooh-ooh-ooh, you)
Well, well, well, you (Ooh-ooh, ooh-ooh-ooh)
Ooh-oohÈ You make my dreams come true
(You, you, you, ooh-ooh-ooh, you) Oh, yeah
Well, listen to this Ow!
~Guitar licks~
I'm down on my daaaaydream AHHHHHH
(You, you, you, ooh-ooh-ooh, you) Oh, yeah
Well, listen to this Ow!
~Guitar licks~
I'm down on my daaaaydream AHHHHHH
Oh, that sleepwalk should be over by now, I know
AHHH YOU!È
Yeah-yeah
You make a my dreams coooome true
AHHH YOU!È
Yeah-yeah
You make a my dreams coooome true
(You, you, you, ooh-ooh-ooh, you)
Oh, yeah, I've been waiting for, waiting for you! girl (Ooh-ooh, ooh-ooh-ooh)
Oh, yeah, you make a-my dreams cooome true (You, you, you, ooh-ooh-ooh, you)
Me, you, me, you, me
I've been waiting for, waiting for you, girl!È (Ooh-ooh, ooh-ooh-ooh)
Oh my, you make a-my dreams coooome true
Woo!È (You, you, you, ooh-ooh-ooh, you)
Whoa-ooh-whoa, I've been waiting for, waiting for, waiting for (Ooh-ooh, ooh-ooh-ooh)
Waiting for, Èwaiting for, waiting for, waiting for
Oh, yeah, I've been waiting for, waiting for you! girl (Ooh-ooh, ooh-ooh-ooh)
Oh, yeah, you make a-my dreams cooome true (You, you, you, ooh-ooh-ooh, you)
Me, you, me, you, me
I've been waiting for, waiting for you, girl!È (Ooh-ooh, ooh-ooh-ooh)
Oh my, you make a-my dreams coooome true
Woo!È (You, you, you, ooh-ooh-ooh, you)
Whoa-ooh-whoa, I've been waiting for, waiting for, waiting for (Ooh-ooh, ooh-ooh-ooh)
Waiting for, Èwaiting for, waiting for, waiting for
You make my dreams
(You, you, you, ooh-ooh-ooh, you)
ÈOOO ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh Ooh ooh ooh ooh
I've been waiting for you, girl! (Ooh-ooh, ooh-ooh-ooh)
You make my dreams
(You, you, you, ooh-ooh-ooh, you)
~GIVE FINGER!~
(You, you, you, ooh-ooh-ooh, you)
ÈOOO ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh Ooh ooh ooh ooh
I've been waiting for you, girl! (Ooh-ooh, ooh-ooh-ooh)
You make my dreams
(You, you, you, ooh-ooh-ooh, you)
~GIVE FINGER!~