Allstar

[Verse 1]
    F#        C#          G#m            B
Somebody once told me the world is gonna roll me 
  F#                 C#          G#m  B
I ain't the sharpest tool in the shed 
        F#            C#            G#m
She was looking kinda dumb with her finger and her 
B            F#           C#        G#m      B
Thumb in the shape of an "L" on her forehead 
 
         F#                          C#
Well the years start coming and they don't stop coming 
G#m                    B
Fed to the rules and I hit the ground running 
F#                       C#
Didn't make sense not to live for fun 
     G#m                       B
Your brain gets smart but your head gets dumb 
 
F#            C#
So much to do so much to see 
          G#m                   B
So what's wrong with taking the back streets 
       F#                      C#
You'll never know if you don't go 
       G#m                      B
You'll never shine if you don't glow 
 
[Chorus]
F#                B                 Cdim      B
Hey now you're an All Star get your game on, go play 
F#               B                 Cdim      B
Hey now you're a Rock Star get the show on get paid 
    F#       B           Cdim
And all that glitters is gold 
B             F#    E         B
Only shooting stars break the mold 
 
[Verse 2]
       F#                  C#
It's a cool place and they say it gets colder 
       G#m                      B
You're bundled up now but wait 'til you get older 
        F#                C#
But the meteor men beg to differ 
               G#m                   B
Judging by the hole in the satellite picture 
 
           F#                      C#
The ice we skate is getting pretty thin 
                   G#m                       B
The waters getting warm so you might as well swim 
              F#             C#
My world's on fire how about yours 
                 G#m                     B
That's the way I like it and I never get bored 
 
[Chorus]
F#                B                 Cdim      B
Hey now you're an All Star get your game on, go play 
F#               B                 Cdim      B
Hey now you're a Rock Star get the show on get paid 
F#       B           Cdim
all that glitters is gold 
B             F#    E         B
Only shooting stars break the mold 
 
[Instrumental]
F# B  Cdim  B  x4
 
[Chorus]
F#                B                 Cdim      B
Hey now you're an All Star get your game on, go play 
F#               B                 Cdim      B
Hey now you're a Rock Star get the show on get paid 
     F#      B           Cdim
And all that glitters is gold 
B             F#   E
Only shooting stars
 
[Verse 3]
    F#        C#             G#m                   B
Somebody once asked, could I spare some change for gas 
          F#          C#            G#m   B
I need to get myself away from this place
       F#            C#           G#m                 B
I said yep what a concept I could use a little fuel myself 
             F#        C#     G#m      B
And we could all use a little change 
 
         F#                          C#
Well the years start coming and they don't stop coming 
G#m                    B
Fed to the rules and I hit the ground running 
F#                       C#
Didn't make sense not to live for fun 
     G#m                       B
Your brain gets smart but your head gets dumb 
 
F#            C#
So much to do so much to see 
          G#m                   B
So what's wrong with taking the back streets 
       F#                      C#
You'll never know if you don't go, go 
       G#m                      B
You'll never shine if you don't glow 
 
[Chorus]
F#                B                 Cdim      B
Hey now you're an All Star get your game on, go play 
F#               B                 Cdim      B
Hey now you're a Rock Star get the show on get paid 
    F#       B           Cdim
And all that glitters is gold 
B             F#    E         B
Only shooting stars break the mold 
    F#       B           Cdim
And all that glitters is gold 
B             F#    E         B
Only shooting stars break the mold