Intro - Db7
[Verse 1]
Gb Abm
I know you wanted me to stay
Ebm B
But I can't ignore the crazy visions of me in LA and
Gb Abm
I heard that there's a special place
Ebm B
Where boys and girls can all be queens every single day
[Refrain]
Gb
I'm having wicked dreams
Abm
of leaving Tennessee
Ebm
Oh, Santa Monica
B
I swear it's calling me
Gb
Won't make my mama proud
Abm
It's gonna cause a scene
Ebm
She sees her baby girl
B
I know she's gonna scream
[Pre-Chorus]
Gb Abm
God, what have you done
Ebm
You're a pink pony girl
B
And you dance at the club
Gb Abm
Oh mama, I'm just having fun
Ebm
On the stage in my heels
B
It's where I belong down at the
[Chorus]
Gb
Pink Pony Club
Abm
I'm gonna keep on dancing
Ebm
at the Pink Pony Club
B
I'm gonna keep on dancing down in
Gb
West Hollywood
Abm
I'm gonna keep on dancing
Ebm
at the Pink Pony Club
B
Pink Pony Club
[Verse 2]
Gb Abm
I'm up and jaws are on the floor
Ebm B
Lovers in the bathroom and a line outside the door
Gb Abm
Black lights and a mirror disco ball
Ebm B
Every night's another reason why I left it all
[Refrain]
Gb
I thank my wicked dreams
Abm
a year from Tennessee
Ebm
Oh, Santa Monica
B
You've been too good to me
Gb
Won't make my mama proud
Abm
It's gonna cause a scene
Ebm
She sees her baby girl
B
I know she's gonna scream
[Pre-Chorus]
Gb Abm
God, what have you done
Ebm
You're a pink pony girl
B
and you dance at the club
Gb Abm
Oh mama, I'm just having fun
Ebm
On the stage in my heels
B
It's where I belong down at the
[Chorus]
Gb
Pink Pony Club
Abm
I'm gonna keep on dancing
Ebm
at the Pink Pony Club
B
I'm gonna keep on dancing down in
Gb
West Hollywood
Abm
I'm gonna keep on dancing
Ebm
at the Pink Pony Club
B
Pink Pony Club
[Solo]
Gb Abm Ebm B
[Bridge]
B Db
Don't think I've left you all behind
Ebm Abm
Still love you and Tennessee you're always on my mind
B Db
And mama, every Saturday
Ebm Abm
I can hear your Southern drawl a thousand miles away, sayin'
[Pre-Chorus]
Gb Abm
God, what have you done
Ebm
You're a pink pony girl
B
And you dance at the club
Gb Abm
Oh mama, I'm just having fun
Ebm
On the stage in my heels
B
It's where I belong down at the
[Chorus]
Gb
Pink Pony Club
Abm
I'm gonna keep on dancing
Ebm
at the Pink Pony Club
B
I'm gonna keep on dancing down in
Gb
West Hollywood
Abm
I'm gonna keep on dancing
Ebm
at the Pink Pony Club
B
Pink Pony Club
[Solo]
Gb Abm Ebm B x4