[Intro]
Csus4 C Csus4 C
Csus4 C Csus4 C
[Theme]
Csus4 C Csus4 C
Csus4 C Csus4
C
[Verse 1]
Csus4
Some boys kiss me
C
Some boys hug me
Bb Am
I think they're ok
Csus4 C
If they don't give me proper credit
Dm7 G7 C
I just walk away
Csus4 C
They can beg and they can plead
Bb Am
But they can't see the light
Csus4 C
'Cause the boy with the cold hard cash
Dm7 G7 C
Is always Mister Right
[Chorus]
F G Am
'Cause we are living in a material world
F G
And I am a material girl
Am G F G Am
You know that we are living in a material world
F G Csus4
And I am a material girl
[Theme]
C Csus4 C
[Verse 2]
Csus4
Some boys romance
C
Some boys slow dance
Bb Am
That's all right with me
Csus4 C
If they can't raise my interest then I
Dm7 G7 C
Have to let them be
Csus4 C
Some boys try and some boys lie but
Bb Am
I don't let them play
Csus4 C
Only boys who save their pennies
Dm7 G7 C
Make my rainy day
[Chorus]
F G Am
'Cause we are living in a material world
F G
And I am a material girl
Am G F G Am
You know that we are living in a material world
F G Csus4
And I am a material girl
F G Am
Living in a material world
F G
And I am a material girl
Am G F G Am
You know that we are living in a material world
F G Csus4
And I am a material girl
[Theme]
C Csus4 C Csus4
C Csus4 C
[Bridge]
Csus4 C
Living in a material world
Bb Am
Living in a material world
Csus4 C
Living in a material world
Dm7 G7 C
Living in a material world
[Verse 3]
Csus4 C
Boys may come and boys may go
Bb Am
And that's all right you see
Csus4 C
Experience has made me rich
Dm7 G7 C
And now they're after me
[Chorus]
F G Am
'Cause we are living in a material world
F G
And I am a material girl
Am G F G Am
You know that we are living in a material world
F G Csus4
And I am a material girl
F G Am
Living in a material world
F G
And I am a material girl
Am G F G Am
You know that we are living in a material world
F G Csus4
And I am a material girl
[Theme]
C Csus4
A material, a material, a material
[Outro]
Csus4 C
Living in a material world
Bb Am
Living in a material world
Csus4 C
Living in a material world
Dm7 G7 C
Living in a material world
[Fade Out]
Csus4 C
Living in a material world
Bb Am
Living in a material world
Csus4 C
Living in a material world
Dm7 G7 C
Living in a material world