Dirty Love (Am)

Give me your dirty loveLike you might surrender to some dragon in your dreamsGive me your dirty loveLike a pink donation to the dragon in your dreams
I don't need your sweet devotionAnd I don't want your cheap emotionWhip me up some dragon lotionFor your dirty loveYour dirty love
Give me your dirty loveLike some tacky little pamphletIn your daddy's bottom drawerGive me your dirty loveI don't believe you never seen his book before
I don't need no consolationAnd I don't want your reservationI only got one destinationAnd that's your dirty loveYour dirty love
Give me your dirty loveJust like your mama make her fuzzy poodle do (oh, Frenchie)Give me your dirty loveThe way your mama make that nasty poodle chew
I'll ignore your cheap aromaAnd your little-bo-peep diplomaI'll just put you in a coma with some dirty loveSome dirty loveThat dirty loveThat dirty love
The poodle bites (come on, Frenchie)The poodle chews it (snap it)The poodle bites (come on, Frenchie)The poodle chews it (snap it)The poodle bites (come on, Frenchie)The poodle chews it (snap it)The poodle bites (come on, Frenchie)The poodle chews it (not a speck of cereal for my dog)The poodle bitesThe poodle chews it (little paws sticking up)
The poodle bitesThe poodle chews It (little curly head)The poodle bitesThe poodle chews itThe poodle bites