"Don't Start Now"
Tambourine
(Not now)Band
starts to play first,,
(Piano Sample) If you don't wanna see me see me see me see me
Did a full one eighty, craaazy
Thinking 'bout the way I was
Did the heartbreak change me?
Maaaybe But look at where I en ded up
I'm all good already
So moved on it's scary
I'm not where you left me at aaaall
So if you don't wanna see me dancing with somebody T
If you wanna believe that anything could stop me
Don't show up, don't come out
Don't start carinNA about me now (Cowbell 5 hits)
Walk away, you know how
Don't start carinNA about me now
Aren't you the guy who triiiied to
Hurt me with the word "goodbye"?
Though it took some tiiiime to surviiiive you
I'm better on the other side
I'm all good already
So moved on it's scary
I'm not where you left me at aaaall
(CLAP) So if you don't wanna see me dancing with somebody T
If you wanna believe that anything could stop me
Don't show up, don't come out
Don't start carinNA about me now (Cowbell 5 hits)
Walk away, you know how
Don't start carinNA about me now
OH OH Don't come out
OH OH Don't show up
OH OH ÈDon't start now ahh
OH OH Don't come out
I'm not where you left me at aaaall
CLAP ABOVE HEAD
So if you don't wanna see me dancing with somebody
If you wanna believe that anything could stop me
Don't show up (Don't show up), don't come out (Don't come out)
Don't start cariNA about me now ('bout me now)
Walk away (Walk away), you know how (You know how)
Don't start carinNA about me now
So È
OH OH Don't come out
OH OH Don't show up
OH OH ÈWalk Away Walk Away
So È
OH OH Don't come out
OH OH Don't show up
OH OH ÈWalk Away Walk Away AH