Valarie
Well sometimes I go oooout by myself
And I look across the waterrr È
And I think of all the thiiings, È what you're doing
And in my HE È ad I paint a picture
Cause since I've come on home,
Well my body's been a mess
And I've missed your ginger hair
And the way you like to dress
Won't ya come on over
Stop making a fool out of me
Why don't you come on over, Valerie?
Valerie Valerie Valerie
Did you have to go È to jail,
Put your house on up È for sale, did you get a good lawyer er er È
hope you didn't È catch a tan,
I hope you FOUND the right man who'll È FIX it for yaaa
Arrre ya shopping a anywhere,
Changed the color of your hair È, aaare you busy È?
And did you have to pay that fiiine È
That you was dodging aaaall the time, are you still dizzy?
Since I've come on home,
Well my body's been a mess
And I've missed your ginger hair
And the way you like to dress
Won't you come on over?
Stop making a fool out of meee
Why don't you come on over, Valerie?
Valerie Valerie Valerie
COME DOWN ~ Well sometimes I go oooout by myself
And I look across the waterrr È
KICK BACK IN ~And I think of all the thiiings, È what you're doing
And in my HE È ad I paint a picture
Since I've come on home,
Well my body's been a mess
And I miss your ginger hair
And the way you like to dress
Won't you come on over?
Stop making a fool out of me
Why don't you come on over, Valerie?
Valerie Valerie Valerie
Valerie Valerie Valerie
Why don't you come on over Valerie