Lover

 "Lover" (Ericka Tambourine)

We could leave the Christmas lights up 'tiiiil January
This is OUR place, we maaake the ruules

And there's a dazzling haze, a mysterious way about you, dearÈ Have I known you twenty seconds or twenty years? 

Can I gooo  where  you  goooo?È

Can we always    be  this closeÈ forever and ever?

And ah, take meÈ out and take meÈ home You're myyyy, myyyy, myyyy, myyyy 

Lover

 

We could let our friends craash iiiin the living roomÈ This is OUR place, we maake the call

And I'm highly suspicious that everyone who sees you waants yooou I've loved you three summers now, honey, but I waaant 'em aaall 

Can I gooo  where  you  goooo?È

Can we always    be  this closeÈ forever and ever?

And ah, take meÈ out and take meÈ home (forever and ever) You're myyyy, myyyy, myyyy, myyyy

Lover

Ladies and gentlemen, will you please stand?
With every guitar string scar on my hand
I take this magnetic force of a man to be my

ÈLover

My heart's been borrowed and yours has been blue All's well that ends well to end up with you Swear to be over-dramatic Èand true to my

ÈLover


And you'll save all your Èdirtiest jokes for me And at every taaable, I'll save you a seeeat LoverÈ 

Can I gooo  where  you  goooo?È

Can we always    be  this closeÈ forever and ever?

And ah, take meÈ out and take meÈ home (forever and ever) You're myyyy, myyyy, myyyy, myyyy

Oh, you're myyy, myyyy, myyy, myyy Darling, you're myyy, myyy, myyy, myyy 


Lover